Bioxsine Herbal Formula Serum
BIOCOMPLEX B11 CONTAINS:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, E – increases hair elasticity, helps hair grow and strengthen
- Flavonoids (antioxidants) – helps reduce hair loss and nourishes hair
- Unsaturated fatty acids – Omega 6, Omega 9 – strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair loss
- Beta-sisterol (phytohormone) – supports hair growth
- Minerals – zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper – moisturises hair follicles, gives hair more volume and helps hair grow thicker
- Is dermatology tested and its pH value is suitable for the scalp
- It contains no artificial colouring agents
How to Apply
Serum instructions for useApply to damp and clean hair. Apply to hair affected by hair loss.
Retain in hair for 8 hours before rinsing.
To get the most effective solution from Bioxsine Serum, a three-phase (three boxes) treatment is recommended.
1st Phase: Intensive Treatment Duration: 48 Days Quantity: Apply 1 ampoule every 2 days. Total 24 Ampoules (1 Box)
2nd Phase: Supporting Treatment Duration: 12 Weeks Quantity: Apply 2 ampoules per week. Total of 24 Ampoules (1 Box)
3rd Phase: Complementary Treatment Duration: 24 Weeks Quantity: Apply 1 ampoule per week. Total of 24 Ampoules (1 Box)
For best results use with Bioxsine Shampoo
*Prof. Dott Fulvio Marzatico, University of Pavia. Placebo controlled, clinical –instrumental assessment of the efficacy of cosmetic products for the treatment of alopecia grade 11 and 111 or Telegen e_uvium. June 2011
FAQ's about Bioxsine Hair Loss Herbal Original Formula (Serum)
It takes up to 2 years for the fine, yellow hair on the scalp to grow longer and darker in colour. After completing the first 3 treatments, the 4th and 5th treatments should be used as one vial per week; the fine, yellow hairs will be seen to turn into regular hair during the application of the 5th box.
BIOXSINE Serum should be left on the scalp for a minimum of 8 hours. The longer it is on the scalp skin surface, the faster the efficacy and results will be seen.
In general, prolonged use of a hair dryer on a high temperature setting has a harmful effect on hair. If you find damp hair seriously uncomfortable, a hair dryer may be used, however we recommend that you use the dryer on the lowest heat setting thus avoiding exposure of the hair to high temperatures for prolonged periods.
The application of Bioxsine Serum on the scalp hair does not cause discomfort of any kind (e.g. unpleasant smell, itchiness etc.), so it can be applied either during the day or night. However, faster results will be obtained with use at night, as cell division takes place at a higher rate during sleep. This is why we recommend the application of Bioxsine Serum at night.